FnH Jewels Returns Policy
Simply Changed Your Mind
If you change your mind regarding your order, then contact us within 14 days from receiving the order and we will issue you a returns number. After we receive the item with its full original packaging and is in sellable condition, we will refund the cost of the order minus the postage.
It is the customers responsibility to pay for postage.
Item Becomes Faulty in The Customers Care
If the item becomes faulty due to poor workmanship, then contact us immediately and we will try and help. We will issue you with a return number.
Depending on the fault, the item will either be repaired, exchanged or if no longer in stock a full refund including cost of postage will be given.
(Any fault claim within six months will be honoured)
Item Damaged On Arrival
If you notice the item is damaged after opening the package, then contact us within 14 days of receiving the item. We will issue you a returns number and either exchange the item or give you a full refund including cost of postage.
If you received the wrong item, then contact us within 14 days of receiving the item. We will issue you a returns number and send out the correct item or give you a full refund including cost of postage.
Please follow the return procedure as below:
1. All returns must have a valid Return number. All return items must be received within 10 days of the return number issued date.
2. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a return number. Please state the reason of return, order reference number, product code and contact name, telephone number and address.
3. Returns will take approximately 10 working days to be processed after FnH jewels receives your items.
4. Items must be in original packaging, in all original boxes, packing materials and the original attached hoop and tags.
5. We recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you a “proof of delivery”. FnH Jewels will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.